This daily affirmations for Artists guide and workbook can help you change or shift your mindset.
Do you ever feel, “You are not good enough” or “Your Art is not good” or “No one will
As an artist it is not uncommon to feel overwhelmed, deal with imposters syndrome again and again and go through the Artists’ block.
Affirmations are positive sentences and words or reinforcements that you read aloud or write every day to change and improve your mindset and to overcome your limiting beliefs.
Why are Affirmations important?
- To overcome Artists’ Block
- Stay Creative
- Develop the Positive Artist Mindset
- Improve Self Esteem
- Become Confident
- For Self Love
- To Increase Productivity
- To Overcome Negative Thoughts
- To Assist in Goal setting
- To Encourage Positive Changes
- To Overcome Artists’ Block
This 21 page Daily Affirmations for Artists guide and workbook includes-
- What is an Affirmation?
- Why are Affirmations important?
- Do Affirmations really work?
- 3 Secrets to remember when framing your Affirmations
- 51 Affirmations for Artists
- How to figure our what will work for you?
- How to write your own personalized affirmations
- How to continue the practice and make it a habit?
- 60 Days Affirmation Challenge
- 3 different templates to choose from
- 10 days and 30 days tracker sheet
- 60 days analysis sheet
- Coloring Pages
So are you ready to change your life with this Daily Affirmations for Artists guide and workbook? Are you committed?
If your answer is yes, this simple to follow guide can be a game changer, these things are simple but but not that easy! You need discipline and consistency and this workbook will help you achieve that.